Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 349 mal aufgerufen
 SINATRA - DIE MUSIK (ALLGEMEIN)
nyjazz99

31.07.2006 14:14
6 rare Sinatra cds for sale. Zitat · Antworten

I have 6 rare Sinatra cds for sale. They are listed below.
if you are interested, please send me an e-mail. tsarney@hvc.rr.com

Frank Sinatra & Sammy Davis Jr. - "Birthday at Bally's" Atlantic City, December 1988 with guest Buddy Greco. 15 tracks in all. Sammy tracks are; I Am What I Am, Through The Years, Music of The Night. Tracks done by Frank are; Ive Got The World On A String, In The Still Of The Night, They Cant Take That Away From Me, Come Rain Or Co,e Shine, Wher or When, My Heart Stood Still, Mack The Knife, Soliloquy, My Way, New York New York. Tracks by Frank and Sammy together are; Fugue For Tinhorns, Luck Be A Lady, The Lady Is A Tramp.

The Sinatra Songbook Live This is a new and sealed cd from Artistry Records 3002. Very Rare andlimited edition cd. Contains previously unissued performances. Frank Sinatra "The Sinatra Songbook Live" From Radio City Music Hall to Yokohama Arena. The great songs, the classic charts and Frank at his most electrifying. LIMITED RELESSE- PRIVATE CIRCULATION ONLY! 20 tracks in all. Total time is 71:27. Tracks are: ve Got The World On A String, The Best Is Yet To Come, You Make Me Feel So Young, Summer Wind, CHange Partners, I Get A Kick Out of You, When Your Lover Has Gone, Come Fly With Me, Guess Ill Hang My Tears Out To Dry, Where or When, The Lady Is A Tramp, This is All I Ask, All Or Nothing At All, The Gal That Got Away, Luck Be A Lady, They Cant Take That Away From me, Witchcraft, One for My baby, Ive Got You Under My Skin, Mack The Knife.

Encore Records 1004 Frank Sinatra - "Big Band Session" .. Live! An excitingcollection of live performances. ncluding rarely peformed songs and arrangements. 20 tracks in all. Total time 62:51 The first 11 tracks are with The Count Basie Orchestra 1965. They include; Get Me To The Church On Time, Luck Be A Lady, I Only Have Eyes For You, Ive Got You Under My Skin, You Make Me Feel Feel So Young, Easy To Remember, Fly Me To The Moon, Please Be Kind, The gal That Got Away, Everybody has The Right To Be Wrong, Too Marvelous For Worlds Tracks 12-20 are with The Buddy Rich Orchestra 1984. Tracks are; LA Is My Lady,The best Of Everything, How Do You Keep The Music Playing, Come Rain or Come Shine The lady Is A Tramp, Heres That Rainy Day, Pennies From Heaven, Until The Real Thing Comes Along, Heres To The Band

Frank Sinatra - From The Vaults Volume 1 (Vault 1)LIMITED EDITION!! ONLY 1000 MADE HARD TO FIND, VERY RARE SINATRA ITEM THIS CD WAS SOLD ON PRIVATE CIRULATION ONLY. LIMITED QUANTITIES. ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER. Frank Sinatra - "From The Vaults" Achive Records # 201. Total time on this cd is 59:17. Tracks are; Nice N Easy, I Thought About You, Weep They Will, Same Old Song and Dance, Where or When, Stars Fell On Alabama, What Is This Called Love, I Got Plenty of Nothing, Easy To Love, You and The Night and The Music.

Frank Sinatra - From The Vaults Volume 2 (Vault 2)LIMITED EDITION!! ONLY 1000 MADE HARD TO FIND, VERY RARE SINATRA ITEM THIS CD WAS SOLD ON PRIVATE CIRULATION ONLY. LIMITED QUANTITIES. ONCE THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER. Frank Sinatra - "From The Vaults Volume 2 and more" Achive Records # 202 18 tracks in all Total time 69:49 . First 8 tracks are from the Vaults. They are; What Is This Thing Called Love, The Tender Trap, Moonlight In vermont,Lush Life, Willow Weep For Me, Gone With The Wind, Shes Funny That Way, How Deep Is The Ocean Tracks 9 and 10 are from a BBC Broadcast 1953. They are; Ive Got TheWorld On A String, Day In Day Out. Tracks 11 is from a 1954 broadcast, it is "Take A Chance ", tracks 12 through 18 are from the 1957- 1958 Televsion Series. They are;Ill Be Seeing You,. From This Moment On, Baby Wont You Please Come Home,I Believe, We'll Be Together Again, Lonely Town, I Love You.

Frank Sinatra - The Saga Volume 2Frank Sinatra - The Sinatra Saga Volume 2. Sealed CD. Bravura Records BRCD 7107. Total time is 73:12. From concert stages around the world. The master wields his vocal artistry in a classic collection of live performances. Year of recording and time follow each track. Tracks are I Sing The Songs - 1976 3:22 The Best Is Yet To Come 1981 - 3:35 Come Rain Or Come Shine 1981 - 3:25 Change Partners - 1986 3:04 I Can't Get Started - 1979 4:11 For Once In My Life - 1967 - 2:56 I See Your Face Before Me - 1975 2:30 Just The Way You Are - 1979 3:22 See The Show Again - 1977 3:35 Its All Right With Me - 1986 2:58 For The Good Times - 1979 5:09 Pennies from Heaven - 1981 4:15 Empty Tables - 1976 4:15 Never Gonna Fall In Love Again - 1976 3:23 The Song Is You - 1979 3:14 Angel Eyes - 1981 3:28 They All Laughed - 1979 2:19 You And Me - 1981 3:49 Heres To The Band -1986 4:27 My Way - 1979 5:24

Sprung  

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren Leserinnen und Leser - Sie befinden sich in einer Kommunikationseinrichtung, welche den ENTERTAINER OF THE CENTURY (mit anderen Worten SINATRA, SINATRA und nochmals SINATRA) in ersprießlicher Weise thematisiert wissen möchte. Geschätztes Publicum: Diese Einrichtung ist in der Tat so hochgradig erquickend, so ungemein gastlich, der Wohlfühlfaktor so enorm hoch, dass es kurzum nichts Geringeres denn eine wahre Lust ist, sich hierorts aufzuhalten und sich durch die mannigfaltigen Rubriken zu bewegen! Sehen Sie sich gut und in aller Ruhe um und Sie werden - darauf mein Wort - nicht umhinkommen zu sagen: "Hier ist es schön, hier will ich bleiben."

*** Wertes Publicum: FRAU CHARLOTTE ROCHE ist eine GÖTTIN - eine WAHRE GÖTTIN ***

Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen